Time for some Shockingly Sinister Shorts!

Hello Horror Fans! I am wicKED and I look forward to bringing you some shock..maybe a little chill from time to time.Tis the season for tales and stories of the macabre. Hope you enjoy!



*a phone on a bed side table rings in the middle of the night.* 


Woman answering phone: Mmmph…..*clears throat*…..Hello? 

Mysterious caller: Hello, I am your new neighbor down the street. It looks like there are some kids messing around your house. You better have your husband go out and check on it. 

Woman answering phone: Oh no, my husband is out of town on business. I don’t know what to do. 

Mysterious caller: That’s ok. You can meet me on your front porch and I will help you look around. 


*the woman springs from the bed and heads to the closed bedroom door when she pauses and checks the caller ID built into the cordless phone* 


Woman answering phone: Wait a minute. I don’t even know you and the number on the caller ID is a cell phone number. You could be an axe murderer calling from anywhere! I don’t trust you. 

Mysterious caller: That is too bad. I was giving you one chance to trust in humanity, but you failed. You could have went to your porch and escaped to safety, but you didn’t. You are wrong about me being an axe murderer. I prefer knives, but you are right about the fact I could be anywhere. Turn around……..


For more like this, prowl around my blog *HERE*....or just wait ..I am sure to drop another or three!

2 comments:

Brandon Early said...

Fun stuff, wicKED! Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

Very Cool read, thank you...

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL