Horror Debates Line-up #2

Alright, looks like we have a good number of participants ready to roll for the second set of debates! Here are the match-ups that have been assigned so far:

-Should zombies be able to move fast?
Yes: Bill (RSR)
No: ratof13

-Who made the better zombie films: the Americans or the Italians?
Americans: OPEN!
Italians: OPEN!

-Which is the more definitive zombie film: Night of the Living Dead or Dawn of the Dead?
Night of the Living Dead: Mark (RMR)
Dawn of the Dead: TimTE01

-Should 'infected' be considered zombies?
Yes: L.Cass
No: Elwood Jones

There are still three slots open for this round! Anyone interested in signing up for any of the remaining slots, shoot in a comment quickly to snag your place. If you have already been assigned a partner, get writing and send in your submissions to horrorbloggeralliance@hotmail.com and we will begin posting the results shortly!

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

4 comments:

Elwood Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elwood Jones said...

Okay I'll take the case that 'infected' should not be considered zombies, if no one wants it, though seeing how I took part last time, I will happily step aside if someone does.
Especially seeing how my last debate was so much fun to write, I'm sure this will be the same.

Looking forward to seeing the results of this latest batch of debates.

B-Movie Becky said...

Hmmm, I'm considering taking the side for TEAM AMERICA (fuck yeah) on the Who made better zombie films? debate. However, I'm kind of busy, so I'll only do it if no one else takes it...and if there is someone willing to fight against the might USofA! Haha. I'm completely joking by the way...well, sort of.

Clarence Dass said...

I'm sorry for not replying fast enough as to which "side" I wanted be on for the debate on "infected being considered zombies."

But I would have put my self down for "yes" too :D

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL